วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Last year,I did for my mom in the morning of the day, I and my sister. We have set up the water to wash your feet. " And so we went to the mother and took Jasmine to my mom takes a picture that was on purpose to your mother, three of us, and hugged each other, and mom can become a blessing for us. This year, This morning I met my mom in a normal, but I got ta go. So we agreed that, I'm gon na let you after I'm asking you to do the work is done after that my sister and me, we don't have anything to mother this year we bow to the mother and wash their feet, the same thing every year we just took a picture.. I was on the cheek that resounded, both of us.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น